The appearance of wrinkles is a natural phenomenon that is characterized by a loosening of the skin related to age and external factors. Here is a simple tip that will help you to reduce wrinkles naturally.
What are the factors related to the appearance of wrinkles?
The appearance of wrinkles is a natural process: age and hormonal changes are the main causes of aging skin. Indeed, with age, estrogen levels decline. Collagen and elastin, two substances that are essential for the elasticity of the skin, are also less present. But other external factors may participate in skin aging:
The sun: Excessive exposure to ultraviolet light can inhibit the production of elastin and weaken skin cells.
Sleep: Lack of sleep can seriously affect your complexion and promote stress.
The cigarette: The cigarette contains a large number of toxic chemicals that can degrade certain components of the dermis and weaken the immune system.
Hydration: a lack of hydration promotes the appearance of wrinkles. It is advisable to drink at least 1.5L of water a day.
Pollution: The modern way of life daily exposes the skin to pollution, thus promoting the accumulation of toxins. These last participate in the aging of the skin.
A trick to reduce wrinkles naturally
This tip will help you nourish your skin deeply and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Here is the recipe:
• ½ ripe banana
• 3 tablespoons oatmeal
• 3 tablespoons yogurt without sugar
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 egg
In a bowl, pour all the ingredients and make sure to mix them by crushing them to obtain a paste.
Apply the mask on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure you have thoroughly cleaned your face before.
– Banana has many benefits for the skin. It is rich in potassium, a very effective mineral to prevent the appearance of wrinkles. You can also directly apply the inside of the banana peel on your face. Its richness in antioxidants helps fight against free radicals that attack healthy skin cells and promote the appearance of wrinkles.
– Honey is also rich in minerals and antioxidants that nourish the skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. It deeply hydrates the skin by retaining moisture and promoting the elasticity of the skin. It is also a very effective antibacterial that prevents the appearance of pimples and promotes cellular regeneration.
– Yogurt contains lactic acid that cleans pores deeply and removes accumulated impurities. Moreover, it promotes the secretion of collagen essential to the elasticity of the skin.
– Oats are rich in antioxidants that promote healing, give radiance to the complexion and reduce wrinkles.
– In addition to its nutritional qualities, the egg helps to tighten the pores of the skin and gives it shine. This is also a very effective tip against dark circles. The egg is also rich in minerals and vitamins that help nourish the skin deeply, especially potassium that fights against the appearance of wrinkles.